Due to the complex nature of electronics theory, laboratory experimentation is an important part of the development of electronic devices. These experiments are used to test or verify the engineer’s design and detect errors.
- Development Platform: Development platforms are circuit boards with micro-controllers, Aurdino boards, Raspberry Pi. They process inputs such as motion, light, touch, and temperature, and they control output such as lights, motors, and audio.
- Interface Boards: Interface boards can be used with microcontrollers for wireless/bluetooth/cellular connectivity. They can be supplemented with Bluetooth Low Energy module and GPS module for connectivity
- Sensors: Sensors are an important part of any electronic project as they help in getting the data from the environment such as motion, temperature, light, proximity, pressure, humidity, touch, and more. There is a wide selection of sensors available, but the ones to definitely stock in the lab would be accelerometer, inertial measurement unit (IMU) , temperature sensor, photo resistor, proximity, hall-effect, pressure, infrared, humidity and capacitive touch sensors.
- Batteries and Regulators
- LEDs, Motor Drivers, Audio, Displays, and Relays
- Linear and Digital ICs
- Passives, Transistors
- Wires, Cables, Buttons, and Headers
- Multimeters,Power Supply, Oscilloscope, Soldering Platform, Bread board
DSO (50 MHz, 70 MHz, and 100 MHz): A digital storage oscilloscope (DSO) is an oscilloscope, which stores and analyses the input signal digitally rather than using analog techniques.
Soldering Station: A soldering station is used as a control for the soldering iron. It has temperature control, holders for the soldering iron, and other accessories that make the soldering process more manageable. Specification 0 to 480℃ and SMD rework station hot gun 10 to 450℃
Programmable DC Power Supply: They are used in experiments on electronic circuits, factory operation of production equipment, inspections, and research. Specification: 0-32v, and with programming, we can give different voltages and current
Multiple DC power supply: Specification 0-32v, different power supplies can be given 5v, +15v, -15v 2 Amps
EMI Testing: The R& S®ESR is an EMI test receiver build to measure electromagnetic disturbances using conventional stepped scans or ultrafast FFT based time domain scans. It also functions as a powerful signal and spectrum analyzer. Specifications: Weighting detectors: PK+, QPK and CISPR and RMS average (CISPR 16-1-1) , Resolution bandwidths in line with CISPR 16-1-1 and MIL-STD
Gas flow Analyzer + VAPOR Anesthesia Tester: It is an accessory to the VT900A that expands your testing capability to vaporizers, it can detect the 5 major anesthetic agents, CO2 and N2O
Phototherapy radiometer: The DALE40 Phototherapy Radiometer is designed for the accurate detection and measurement of light radiation in the blue part of the spectrum. As an irradiance meter, it measures the output power of your phototherapy units, saving cost by eliminating premature replacement of lamps. Specifications: Large LCD, Accurate to ±5% of full scale, Spectral range of 429-473 nm
Electrical Safety Analyzer: The automated ESA615 Electrical Safety Analyzer performs all primary electrical safety tests per the latest electrical safety standards. It also performs ECG simulation and point-to-point voltage, leakage and resistance tests. Specifications: On-board automation, Complies to all major global standards, Comprehensive testing, Vital signs simulator
Vital Sign patient simulator: The industry-leading ProSim 8 patient simulator enables you to complete preventive maintenance testing with one device in less than five minutes, reducing looking for a known physiological signal output. Specifications: 12-lead ECG simulator, Arrhythmia, NIBP simulator, IBP patient simulator, SpO2 analyzer, LCD touch screen, Cardiac output, Cardiac catheterization, Respiration & Temperature, Test six key parameters in five minutes
Single Channel ECG System: ECG related standards contain a range of "single channel" tests, such as Sensitivity, Frequency response, Input impedance and, Pacemaker rejection. Specifications: Performance tester for 1/3/5/12 lead ECG device, Built-in test circuits as defined in ECG standards, Good shielding and grounding designs allow for higher accuracy.
AECG + PPG Module: The Innovative simulator to output ECG and PPG analog signals simultaneously. Adjustable time difference parameters to generate various Pulse Wave Transit Time (PWTT) signals. Standard Coverage: IEC 60601-2-47, China YY0885. Applicable for R&D, compliance and production line testing Specifications: Main Output Voltage Resolution – 2.5μV (DAC resolution), Main Output Voltage Accuracy – ±1percentage for amplitudes of 0.5mVpp or higher Frequency / Pulse Repetition Rate Accuracy – ±1percentage, Pulse Duration / Timing Accuracy – ±1ms.
Digital Lux Meter: Precise & easy readout, High accuracy in measuring, LSI – circuit use provides high reliability & durability, Permits a wide range of light measurements, Low Battery Indication, Auto zero adjust, Compact, light-weight, & excellent operation, LCD display can clearly read out even in High Ambient Light, LCD display provides low power consumption, Separate
LIGHT SENSOR allows user take measurements at an optimum position.